Work With Us
CMR Installation specializes in appliance installation with an emphasis on the customer experience. Our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations not only in the quality of the installation but also in how we communicate and the professionalism we demonstrate. We are proud to be serving up and down the Front Range, primarily in the Colorado Springs and Denver markets. Our “white glove” approach to our customers and our commitment to our employees sets us apart in the industry.
If you have the desire and proven ability to provide excellent customer service and want to learn a new trade, we want to talk to you.
If you’re looking for a career (not a summer job) and a company to grow with, this is the place for you.
Why Join CMR Installation?
CMR Installation is seeking enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals to join our growing company. This is an opportunity for a service-minded professional to work, learn and grow with a team of dedicated professional installation technicians who serve the Colorado Springs and Denver markets in full service appliance installation.
If you want to grow in your career and maintain a work life balance (no evening or weekends), then join us. We believe attitude, work ethic and teachability project future success so our requirements are minimal.
We offer a competitive wage, 401k matching, PTO, sick, holiday, and overtime pay.
What We’re Looking For
We are in search of a person who enjoys working in a small company with a team-work environment (there is very little room for “that is not my job”). We need someone who is self-motivated, diligent and shows initiative to learn and grow. We are also looking for someone who is upbeat and interacts positively and respectfully with others.
What You’ll Do
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating a “can do” attitude during all phases of the installation. You will answer questions, respond to challenges, and give information on the care of appliances. Most importantly, you will work to find a positive solution for both our customer and CMR when encountering obstacles (troubleshooting).
- Deliveries, installations, and pick-ups of major home appliances
- Daily prepare and load equipment for your route.
- Test the appliances you install to make sure they are fully functioning before you leave and keeping delivery locations clean.
- Take care of your company truck as if it were your own.
- Interact with and provide customer service to builders, designers, developers and homeowners on a regular basis.
- Submit photos and information to the home office for each of your installations.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to work on your feet for extended periods of time and able to lift to 75 lbs.
- Contribute to our culture of safety, ensuring adherence to all safety policies and operating procedure.
Benefits We Offer
- Opportunities for wage increases at 90 days
- Set schedule. Monday – Friday
- Paid time off after two-month anniversary
- Six paid holidays
- Simple IRA retirement account with a company match
Qualifications, skills and Requirements
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work
- Neat and well organized.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Skills in using hand-held tools is a plus.
- Mechanical, electrical or plumbing experience a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to work independently, and also comfortable working in a team environment.
- Effective time management skills.
Interested in working for CMR Installation? Please allow up to 5 business days for a response.